The NextLevelED Conference (NLC) is a sub-conference of CCC TechConnect’s Online Teaching Conference and funded by the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office, Digital Infrastructure and Innovation Division, under the Shared Infrastructure Projects (SIP) Grant.
The goals of this inaugural NextLevelED are to offer attendees hands on sessions, networking opportunities, and direct contact with technical companies in order for them to prepare their students and themselves for the technological changes and advancements to come. Attendees of NextLevelED will have the opportunity to learn about the latest technology tools and advances as presented by high-tech leaders in industry and education; how to make a classroom more interactive; how labor needs are changing and how to prepare your employees and students for high-tech careers.
Stay ahead of the curve, and provide your students, your school, and yourself, with the knowledge and skills necessary to make it in a technology-driven world.
Dates and Location:
Conference postponed until 2020. Exact dates and location pending.
Event Coordinator: Mirna Castaneda-Tinney, firstname.lastname@example.org, 760-744-1150 x 1519
The NLC’19 Advisory Committee contributes to the planning and coordination of the Conference; CCC TechConnect thanks them for their leadership:
- Gary Bird, System Software Specialist III, California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office
- Tim Calhoon, Executive Director, CCC Technology Center
- Jory Hadsell, Executive Director, CCC Online Education Initiative
- Jay Field, Chief Technical Officer, CCC Online Education Initiative
- Hussam Kashou, Associate Dean, Online Learning & Educational Technology, Long Beach City College
- Andrea Hanstein, Director of Communications & Strategic Partnerships, CCC Online Education Initiative
- Nichol Roe, Associate Dean of Workforce Development and Extended Studies, Palomar College